Project and client account assistant
- selon profil
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Temporary, Full time
- Allianz Global Investors GmbH, French Branch
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
AIAM was created to strengthen the position of Allianz Global Investors (AllianzGI) in providing sustainable asset management solutions to Allianz / Allianz Investment Management (AIM) by continuously striving to improve AllianzGI offering and service delivery to Allianz / AIM as the largest and most important institutional client of AllianzGI. As part of AllianzGI, AIAM operates as the central client interface function to Allianz / AIM for their own account assets.
As a project assistant you will support the account managers to ensure high quality and timely service delivery to Allianz / AIM (e.g. in France, Italy, Benelux, Switzerland). This requires accomplishing tasks in the areas of operational account & project management individually as well as collectively as part of a cross-border team and a functional organization.
This position is based in Paris. The position is to be filled starting March 2018, and is a temporary contract of 7 months (maternity leave replacement).
Key responsibilities :
- Support account managers in project management (launch of new mandates, process enhancement, transversal initiatives, regulatory obligations, harmonization of activities …)
- Support account managers to deliver on day-to-day client requests;
- Support account managers to ensure high quality and efficiency in all operational account & project management activities for existing and prospective client accounts;
- Ensure correctness and timeliness of reporting delivered to clients, including coordination with portfolio managers and providers for data quality checks or updates implementation;
- Ensure fee calculation and proper invoicing to the clients;
- Ensure proper maintenance and quality improvement of client data.
Key Requirements :
- First successful experience in project management, asset management, and / or client relationship area;
- Proficiency in English, command of German, French or Italian is a plus;
- Proactivity and eagerness to learn and act;
- Self-motivation and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Hands on mentality;
- Interpersonal and intercultural skills.