To support our strategy, our department Technology is looking for a senior Program Manager for Distribution & Digital, with the following challenges & responsibilities:
Major work responsibilities:
- Envision the best multi-year strategic roadmap with distribution leaders - Marketing, Sales and Communication - by creating and developing a distribution & digital project portfolio strategy. Communicate with key stakeholders across business, Compliance and product teams throughout the process
- Work with all business areas to define and develop the ongoing CRM platform strategy, Salesforce, and its ecosystem.
- Support distribution leaders to model consumer behavior drivers, by developing predictive analytics capabilities and a best-in-class data analytics program. Leverage a deep knowledge and leadership in statistical analysis, transaction, social, and behavioral data. Guide/support engineering team to define/design advanced analyses.
- Manage the Technology for Distribution & Digital team, in Luxembourg and Paris. Drive a Customer centric and result driven culture ensuring high quality standards are met at all times.
- Evaluate emerging/innovative technologies and make creative recommendations. Learn the latest means for digital and electronic communications and social media, and ensure that investments in this area provide significant return to overall communications and marketing goals for the firm.
- Strengthen information sharing, community building, and engagement internally & externally by overseeing and developing the use of portals and technologies.
Qualifications & Experience:
You have a deep knowledge of client-focused distribution solutions including, but not limited to: CRM, Client Data Management, Marketing Automation, Digital Web.
- Experience creating and executing effective change management plans, leading others through transformational change. You internalize strategic business imperatives set by your leaders and envision the solutions that will bring us closer to our goals to provide us with distinct competitive advantages in our markets.
- Be a builder, someone who can drive organizational change and be a thought leader in Technology for digital & distribution in the asset management industry.
- 10+ years of experience in project management, digital transformation and customer experience programmes for financial institutions, preferably asset management.
- Excellent strategic thinking capabilities with ability to derive insight and recommendations from data.
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing cross functional teams.
- Knowledge of Agile and scrum, experience with project management solutions like Target Process is a plus.
Leadership & qualities:
- Strong Strategic and Analytic Orientation
- Excellent Cross Functional Team Building Skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Global cultural awareness specific to local customers, business norms, values and motivators for the countries in which Carmignac operates. Impeccable integrity; embodies and practices worldclass ethical standards in every respect.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluent in English & French.