Product Owner UI-Web H/F
Who we are:
Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 18 offices, 2,400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment. You'll be part of one global team where you can learn fast and stay true to yourself. The team:
The UX team is responsible for ensuring a consistent and unified experience across all Murex products.
As part of the UX & UI domain, we work closely with the UI development team to deliver high-quality user interfaces that meet our users' expectations.
Our key objective is to ensure that our users find our products to be simple, easy-to-use and visually appealing. What you'll do:
You will be the Product Owner for the Web UI development team:
- Responsible for prioritizing the development backlog and communicating the status of features to relative stakeholders
- Responsible for the delivery of features while respecting the deadlines and with the appropriate quality
- Writing stories and acceptance criteria and driving iteration goals
- Contributing to the execution of the product vision, corrective and evolutive maintenances
- Applying agile and SAFe practices
- Collaborate with other PO to ensure the delivery of cross-team features.
- Ensure that the backlog and status of items is clear for all stakeholders (Devs, PM, BO, RTE and other PO)
- Maintain the quality of delivered developments (via manual testing and by participating in pull-requests)
- Guarantee that production readiness standards (quality, operability) are applied and followed during execution.
Who you are:
- Prioritize the backlog and ensure that it is up-to-date
- Organize sync meetings between teams for cross-team features
- Prepare and present demos during system and PI demos
- Participate in train ceremonies (sprint planning, daily, grooming) and communicate backlog status.
- Graduated from a master's degree (Bac+5), you have at least 3 years of experience as a Product Owner in an Agile Development team
- Fluent in English, you are able to understand business requirements and to swicth contexts often
- French and SAFe knowledge are pluses.