Post-Listing Advisory | Intern Analyst
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Euronext stages
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Euronext is the leading pan‐European exchange in the Eurozone with nearly 1,300 listed issuers worth close to €3.5 trillion in market capitalisation as of end March 2017, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 25 issuers in the EURO STOXX 50® benchmark and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext’s ambition to serve and finance the real economy has recently been emphasized with several innovating measures designed to further facilitate market access for mid-caps companies and confirm Euronext’s role as a financing partner for European businesses at each step of their development.
Advisory for listed companies is one of the first Euronext’s initiatives to provide value-added services for Small and Midcap issuers. Launched in 2015, Post-Listing Advisory now assist several companies on a retained model, to help them in maximising the support of capital markets for their strategic ambitions.
The Post-Listing team provides high-touch advisory and decision-making analytics for listed SMEs’ executives, to better understand capital markets, improve the impact of their financial communications so as to strengthen their investor relations. To do so, Post-Listing Advisory conduct market perception studies, monitors investors’ activity and support managers in preparing their financial messages and their IR strategy.
Given the potential of this business, expanding both in France and in Europe, the Post-Listing Advisory Intern Analyst would join a dynamic team of four people at an exciting stage of their development.
Key accountabilities :
Under the supervision of the Post-Listing Advisory Manager, the Intern Analyst will be in charge of :
(i) Conducting analysis on Clients’ listing, sectorial and peers datas.
(ii) Producing Clients periodic market updates and Board reports.
(iii) Monitoring Clients’ investor relations activity (shareholding ID; CRM updates, road books, …).
(iv) Contributing to commercial effort by producing sectorial, peer analysis, and drafting pitches.
- First experience required either in equity capital markets and/or investor relations (ie: investment bank, IR advisory firm, asset management institution or listed company)
- Experience in Financial Communication Agency or Consultancy Firm can be a plus
- Education & Knowledge
- Master Business or Finance related degree. Knowledge of financial markets is a plus
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Perfectly fluent in French with very good English skills (oral and written)
- Handling of presentations tools, spreadsheets (calculation models; VBA …) and market databases (Capital IQ; Factset; …)