- Permanent, Full time
- Capital Fund Management
- 11 Nov 18
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- A déterminer
- Full time
Operations Associate - Ops Analytics
The Operations team is a multi-faceted and central team at CFM that values integrity and excellence. We guarantee the reliability of the front-to-back chain and provide essential support and control services to other teams.
Our people constantly look for new ways to innovate and employ technology in order to improve controls, reduce operational risk and increase organizational efficiency. We build very strong value added relationships with IT teams.
Within a fast-paced and challenging environment, we are currently looking to reinforce our Operations team in Paris. The Operations Associate will liaise permanently with many various teams at CFM (Technology, Research teams, Legal and Compliance, Risk) and with external counterparties (Prime Brokers, Banks, Administrators, etc…).
Within the Operations team, you will be in charge of the following functions:
- Produce and control of various reports (regulatory reporting, prime brokers, fund factsheets)
- Provide support and relevant reporting to investors and internal teams (Investor relations, Risk, Compliance)
- Implement controls and procedures
- Guarantee accuracy of various metrics (exposure, performance, AUM)
- Participate to the creation of a data warehouse for key operational indicators
- Work proactively with technology teams to produce standardized reports
- Use the existing technological environment for data analysis (BI tools)
Ideal candidate :
We are looking for highly-motivated, inquisitive team players, with a strong sense of autonomy and:
- A Master’s degree from a top university or business school
- SQL, VBA, Tableau software
- At least 5-years’ experience in a capital markets role,
- Experience in asset management Front Office, Middle Office, or Operations is preferred
- Fluent written and spoken English and French
- Bloomberg / Reuters experience
Founded in 1991, Capital Fund Management (CFM) is a successful alternative investment manager and a pioneer in the field of quantitative trading applied to capital markets across the globe. Our methodology relies on statistically robust analysis of terabytes of financial data for asset allocation, trading decisions and automated order execution.
The company is regulated by AMF, the SEC and the CFTC, with assets under management of $11 billion.
CFM is an appealing career destination for highly-talented and passionate PhD’s, IT engineers and experts from around the world. Our people can rely on original theoretical insight accumulated over 26 years of market experience, as well as cutting-edge technology and disciplined approaches.
These fundamentals allow us to foster the creation of exciting opportunities and state-of-the-art trading strategies.
Our people’s diversity and dedication contribute to CFM’s unique culture of research, innovation and achievement.
We are a Great Place to Work and we offer a brillant and informal work environement, beautiful officies and facilities and exceptionnally attractive compensation packages including a profit-based bonus system.