Primary Objective of Role: Provide coverage for all aspects of front, middle and back office operations. In addition to supporting critical daily aspects of trading, monitoring, reconciliation, and reporting, this individual will also play an important role in helping the firm scale by testing and providing feedback on new technology and processes as they become available to ensure that goals are consistently being met. This individual will need to adapt quickly as the firm identifies and rolls out enhancements in order to create the most efficient and scalable operations possible.
- Reconcile daily and monthly portfolio transactions, cash, and positions and resolve all discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Investigate and resolve all trade breaks.
- Prepare daily and monthly trade, portfolio and commissions reports.
- Process corporate actions, proxy voting and other relevant items for security positions.
- Maintain broker trade confirmation database.
- Work closely with internal trading desk, prime broker and counterparties to manage open issues to resolution.
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting and projects from investment team.
Reports to: Paris Principal with dotted line to VP – Portfolio Operations (NY)