Looking for 3 years of Middle Office experience in corporate actions and reconciliations to join a global asset management firm in Paris
Gresham Hunt is representing a Global Financial Service Firm in their search for a Middle Office Specialist based in Paris.
This role will be responsible for Corporate Actions, Cash Management and Reconciliations of Front Office books. There will be an oversight of their external Middle Office provider and close monitoring of Cash accounts level within sensitive portfolios.
They are looking a Middle Office specialist with experience working on Corporate Actions & Reconciliation work to do a mix of project based and oversight work.
- Act as the key contact person for Corporate actions to key internal stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Identify and escalate incidents caused by third parties, follow-up the remedial actions and coordinate the loss event/claims process.
- Provide oversight of the Middle Office.
- Ensure effective communication across all levels of management with internal and external stakeholders within EMEA and other regions.
- Fluent English and conversational French
- Based in France
- Experience of working in the Middle Office in an FS firm
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to face off to senior stakeholders in the business.
- Inquisitive nature and a drive to deliver results at pace.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.