Markets, Intern Analyst, Citi Rates Structuring / MTN desk - Sales Internship - Paris (Europe, Middle East and Africa) January - June 2021 Session
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi is looking for an intern analysts to join the Markets team in Paris. In Markets, we advise our clients on the best investment opportunities in the markets, including equities, commodities, credit, futures, and FX and we buy, sell and structure their investments for them. Your time here will look something like this...
• Providing general support to the global MTN team
• Liaising with sales, legal, Middle Office...
• Term sheet drafting. Building efficient pricing tools. Maintaining and improving various date bases. Troubleshooting.
• Helping with presentations
• Working on trade ideas
• Monitoring market evolutions We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The Markets intern analyst program runs for six months starting in January 2021. As an incoming placement analyst you will be placed on the Rates Structuring / MTN desk. Working alongside our experienced professionals, incoming analysts will have the opportunity to actively participate and develop their skills in the above areas. At the end of your internship, successful analysts may be considered for a place on a full-time program We want to hear from you if...
• You are currently enrolled in a University that can provide an internship agreement
• Ultimate or penultimate year studding
• Graduating from market finance master degree, Business school, Engineer school A first experience in market finance or related field, ideally in fixed income
Finance knowledge: bond and swap pricing, fixed income derivatives, overall financial Markets knowledge to understand products and clients' dynamic
Software: Strong knowledge in Microsoft office, and especially Excel. VBA is a plus. Bloomberg would be good as well
Perfect English written and spoken
Strong skills, rigor, very interpersonal skills, autonomy, discretion Who we think will be a great fit...
You are interested in Markets and you're determined to succeed in the field. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
* Interest in business
All applications will be reviewed immediately on reception and we therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary.