Markets, Intern Analyst, Cash Equity Execution - Paris (Europe, Middle East and Africa) January - June 2021 Session
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi is looking for an intern analysts to join the Markets team in Paris. In Markets, we advise our clients on the best investment opportunities in the markets, including equities, commodities, credit, futures, and FX and we buy, sell and structure their investments for them. Your time here will look something like this...
Helping Sales Traders to enhance ToolsOptimizing process for regulars client Tasks : Post Trade Report, Weekly/Monthly Recap of Client activityMonitoring for Sales Traders Maket Newslow/Price action on Stock UniverseProviding clients with market content and building daily news which can be shared with clientsCollect and analyze macro market and industry specific information to assist your team We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The Markets intern analyst program runs for six months starting in January 2021. As an incoming placement analyst you will be placed on the Cash Equities Execution desk. Working alongside our experienced professionals, incoming analysts will have the opportunity to actively participate and develop their skills in the above areas. At the end of your internship, successful analysts may be considered for a place on a full-time program. We want to hear from you if...
* You have a good understanding of finance and have an interest in Markets
* You are fluent in French and English
* Are undertaking a Gap Year, in your final year or studies or graduated from a Degree/Masters
* You have strong knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel.
* Knowledge of programming languages is desirable.
• You are currently enrolled in a University that can provide an internship agreement Who we think will be a great fit...
You are interested in Markets and you're determined to succeed in the field. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following.
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry.
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas.
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills.
* Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environment.
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
* Interest in business.
All applications will be review immediately on reception and we therefore ecourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be offer a competitive salary.
Before you apply have you visited our ' Career Inspiration Page'? Head over to learn more about life at Citi, ask a question or get handy tips from the previous Q&A.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer