Leading Pan-European Private Equity & Infrastructure Asset Manager with €12 billion of Assets Under Management We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to strengthen our Paris-based Marketing Team and support our expanding activities
· Support business development logistics
- Update and management of client and prospects databases (CRM) and virtual due diligence platform (Intralinks)
- Ordering and sending marketing decks
- Assist in the execution of the communication strategy
- Manage corporate website in coordination with design agency: maintenance, draft graphic design, optimisation
- Create design for various communication supports: powerpoint presentations, newsletters, client emails, event invitation, digital media etc.
· Handle day-to-day support needs for client servicing
- 2-4 years previous experience in communication and strong interest for digital marketing, preferably in the financial industry
- Ability to multitask and proactively operate in a role requesting strong organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM platforms
- Excellent communication skills in both French & English
If this exciting opportunity is of interest, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
121 avenue des Champs Elysées – 75008 PARIS