- Very Competitive
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- Hamlyn Williams
Amazing Opportunity for M&A bankers
A successful M&A boutique, headquartered in London with over ten global offices is now looking to expand it’s Paris office with the hire of 1 Vice President and 1 Associate hire to their TMT team.
- This boutique offers high deal flow and an excellent track record with TMT and Media. It has an entrepreneurial setup and individuals receive high level exposure to deals and clients.
- Role sits within their TMT team which focuses 60% on Technology/ 20% Media and 20% Telco.
- Team has strong pipeline of deals with both sell side and buy side backed PE transactions.
- Boutique is fifteen people with plans to expand to twenty this year.
- Candidates will be offered very autonomous roles with great exposure to partners and PE clients.
- Associates will be responsible for day to day management of transactions which includes preparation of information memoranda, management presentations, valuation analysis and taking responsibility for preparation of information and client communications. Also responsible for deal execution. VPs will be running deals from start to completion and travelling to meet clients with Partners.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Extensive sell-side M&A experience as Associate or VP is required ideally at a mid-market boutique or bank.
- Fluency in French and English is required
- Desirable to bring either a good understanding of the TMT sector or a good understanding of the French market
- Successful candidate should have good client skills, with ability and confidence to work quickly and establish effective working relationships
- TMT and Media sector experience is helpful but not a pre-requisite
- VP and Associate must be able to run and oversee technical models and have a commercial mind set.