Leading French Boutique Seeks Analyst & Associate Paris
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Banking
- 18 Apr 19
A leading investment bank are looking to bolster their French coverage team based in Paris with strong execution focused individuals.
The team is looking to make a growth hire into the business, the bank covers international deals, with cross-product coverage, at the large-cap level across Europe and the team works closely with the US business too.
The team frequently works across M&A, IPO, and Debt mandates. This extent of product coverage at this level is an anomaly and provides those working within the team with broarder career options.
The team is experiencing impressive deal flow and is therefore looking to make a growth hires into the business.
Despite this rapid growth, our Client remains committed to offering a lean team environment, allowing its employees the opportunity to gain excellent exposure to deals, clients and senior management. This entrepreneurial culture and approach to corporate finance advisory is an intrinsic part of the firm’s culture, both in the US and in its global overseas network. As such, the firm offer a range of geographical opportunities to its staff which could see the successful applicant working in one of the firm’s global offices at a later date. The firm constantly searches for new and more efficient ways of working, and welcomes the input of its employees in this aspect of the firm’s development.
The role offers:
- The opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial culture with minimal risk
- Strong deal flow to maximise execution opportunities
- Ability to build out a strong origination network, driving revenues for the firm
- Opportunity to work in a lean and nimble team
- Excellent growth platform within a global independent investment bank
- Strong exposure to deals, client and senior management
- 3-6 years’ experience within an Investment Bank/Leading Independent Advisor
- Top 5 French Business School
- Dynamic individual with the ability to perform in a lean and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong educational background
- Native French Language Skills