Junior Post-Implementation Business Consultant
Are you interested in problem solving at the interplay between technology and financial markets? Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in a friendly, well-being and dynamic international working environment?
Location: Paris, Milan, Roma, Trieste and Barcelona
SimCorp Southern Europe is recruiting Post-Implementation Business Junior Consultants to join its growing Professional Services Operations Team in Paris, Milan, Roma, Trieste and Barcelona.
- You're working at client premise and assist the client business lines. You're the partner for their day-to-day usage of SimCorp Dimension by managing their incidents and requests.
- You build and share your expertise on SimCorp Dimension with the client: advising our customers and proposing ad-hoc solutions based on best practices in the buy-side industry.
- You manage clients evolutions requirements on SimCorp Dimension : raising enhancement requests to SimCorp headquarters in Copenhagen, testing and validating new modules, training client business users on these modules.
- You handle the complex clients requirements and are the point of escalation for the client.
You have excellent analytical skills and a strong ability to think abstractly. When others have already given up you get going and solve the "puzzle". As a team player you appreciate team accomplishments over personal accomplishments. We expect you to:
- Have a Master degree in Economics, Financial Markets / Engineering, Mathematics
- Have a first experience in a financial software provider, a bank, an asset manager, an insurer, a consulting company etc.
- Have knowledge and strong interest for financial market and financial instruments
- Speak fluently English as well as the local language based on the location you're applying (French, Italian or Spanish)
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?