Junior Funds Lawyer
Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €29.4 billion of assets under management (at 31 March 2021).
Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder-led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors. Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.8 billion of shareholders' equity at 31 December 2020), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 607 employees (at 31 March 2021) across its 12 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
Tikehau Capital's ESG-by-design approach is an integral part of its investment and asset management strategy. At Tikehau Capital we pride ourselves in our inclusive workplace and culture, where diversity and open mindedness are key to flourish in an dynamic environment.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit: www.tikehaucapital.com Mission
- Within the legal team of Tikehau Investment Management (currently comprised of 7 people), you are involved in the several steps of the creation, marketing and corporate life of the funds (mainly French and Luxembourg UCITS and AIFs) managed by the Group (which are real estate, private debt, private equity and capital markets focused).
- Monitoring of the investment funds from their creation until their dissolution/liquidation (amendments, annual meetings and reports, distribution or transfer of units, of any operation relating to the funds), and relations with the supervisory authorities and third party providers;
- Marketing of the investment funds in the different European and non-European marketing countries, and relations with the local supervisory authorities;
- Negotiation and follow-up of all agreements relating to the investment funds: distribution agreements, custodian agreement, paying agent agreement, etc...
- Review of the marketing documentation of the investment funds;
- Monitoring of internal databases;
- Interaction with all Tikehau group teams (compliance, operations, risks, investment, finance, etc.) located in Paris and in all of the non-French offices; and
- Coordination of legal and administrative monitoring of the investment funds.
- You have at least a Legal Masters degree (Bac +5 at least);
- You have 1 to 3 years' experience in a similar position in a management company, bank, consulting/audit firm, law firm;
- You have good analytical and synthesis skills;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are able to develop good working relationships with your peers and colleagues, which allow you to communicate easily with the various stakeholders of the Tikehau group and beyond;
- You are a good team player; and
- You are autonomous, rigorous, and adaptable to work in a dynamic and often challenging environment.