Junior Full Stack Developer
Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €29.4 billion of assets under management (at 31 March 2021).
Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder-led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors. Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.8 billion of shareholders' equity at 31 December 2020), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 607 employees (at 31 March 2021) across its 12 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
Tikehau Capital's ESG-by-design approach is an integral part of its investment and asset management strategy. At Tikehau Capital we pride ourselves in our inclusive workplace and culture, where diversity and open mindedness are key to flourish in an dynamic environment.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit: www.tikehaucapital.com Mission
We are a young company financial company but Technology is already at the heart of what we are doing and we have the ambition to build the technology platform as one of the growth engine of the company.
As developer, you will work in the developer team of the Technology department of Tikehau, a key department that lies as the core of the company's international expansion. By working for a leading asset management company, you will gain a deep understanding of the financial markets, the industry, and its products.
In order to leverage the evolutions arising in its business environment and prepare the future, the company is enhancing its software development team.
You will have a unique exposure to the major asset classes such as Private Debt, Real Estate, Private Equity and Capital Market Strategies (Fixed Income & Balanced and Equities).
We are looking for talented minds to contribute to the improvement of the software development.
- The key assignments are:
- Develop software based on code writing standards and practices.
- Participate in all stages of the development lifecycle, including preparing user stories, sketching technical solutions, coding, reviewing code, writing unit tests and supporting our users.
- Test and ensure that code changes adhere to the acceptance criteria.
- Be uncompromising with the quality of deliverables on code, tests, and documentation.
- Hard skills:
You must be comfortable in more than one of the following technologies:
- Microsoft .Net Framework (C#, ASP.NET MVC, Blazor)
- Data: MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Scripting: PowerShell, Python
- ETL: SSIS, Alteryx, Talent
- Azure DevOps, Azure Logic Apps.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or a related area.
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a .Net developer (C#)
- Interested by financial markets and instruments.
- Have good English communication skills written as well as spoken, English is our corporate language