Junior Developer (M/F)
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France Paris Ile-de-France FR
- Permanent, Full time
- Tikehau Investment Management - Annonces
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
Tikehau Capital is a pan-European asset management and investment company headquartered in Paris which provides its investors with alternative investment opportunities targeting long-term value creation through its four business lines: Private Debt, Real Estate, Private Equity and Liquid Strategies (Fixed Income & Balanced and Equities). Tikehau Capital directly or indirectly manages assets of c. €13.8 billion. Founded in Paris, Tikehau Capital has expanded over recent years, initially in Europe, setting up offices located in London, Milan, Brussels, and Madrid and in Asia with offices in Singapore and Seoul. The Group’s workforce totals more than 200 employees and partners.
The IT Business Application Team is at the hub of the firm’s operations. Its purpose is support activities of the firm through the implementation of performing business applications along the whole investment chain and develop tools, reporting from collected data.
To further the Company’s growth, we are looking for a developer to join our 8-people team and to work alongside our business analysts in charge of eFront and Sophis Value: our core-system for Private Debt, Private Equity and Liquid strategies. In fulfilment of this role, you will need to:
- Understand needs of business units, create and propose reliable solutions taking into constraints such as Timeline, Budget, Operational risk and IT maintenance;
- Write or clarify technical specification;
- Develop and maintain DotNet applications based on a SQL database for Middle office, Front Office, Sales, Marketing, Risk and Compliance departments.
- Integrate data flows and develop reports for these same teams
- Monitor business data flows
Being part of the team, you will develop project management skills along the whole process: specification, test and go-live. This position is a real key value, indeed, you will participate in the building of the IT black bone of the company and decrease the workload of the operational teams, while strengthening your understanding of global investment products and markets. You will count on the support of the IT Infrastructure team.
- A first graduate degree, or subsequent Master’s degree in Engineering
- Regular developer on Microsoft technology (Visual studio 2015 DotNet, SQL Server 2014 SSRS SSIS)
- Previous work experience of 2-3 years in a similar context mandatory
- Knowledge on web development or cloud experience appreciated
- Capacity to work using the existing Information System and respecting the IT guideline (Task Scheduler VCRON, Archiving GIT, Technical documentation Word)
- Knowledge about the specific computer language XSL can be benefit
- Curiosity about discovering and helping on the various asset classes that Tikehau Capital manages
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proven ability to work within an international context and team player mindset