Investor Relations Associate
- 70,000 - 100,000 + bonus + carried interest
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 05 Jul 18
One of Europe's leading small and mid market private equity investors seeks an investor relations professional to help manage existing LP relationships and support the capital raise of three new fund launches over he next 12 months.
You will work closely with a Partner to help shape the investor relations function for managing existing client relationships as well as helping in the launch of three new funds in 2018 and 2019. The position will involve:
- Investor Communications - preparing investor reports including financials and portfolio company updates, general news updates, and leading AGM presentations
- Investor relations - preparing OR meetings, presentation materials, managing LP meetings, dealing with ad hoc client requests.
- Fund raising - actively building all new fund materials (teasers, PPMs, pitch books, DDQs), managing and leading investor interaction at roadshows, working closely with placement agent, etc.
You will need to have:
- First class written English as most investor documentation is written in English
- Excellent presentation and modelling skills
- Native or fluent French
The role will suit the following profiles:
- Investment banking M&A or ECM analyst or junior associates interested in transitioning to IR
- Investor relations from any alternative asset class.
- Investor relations from long only traditional asset management.