Investment analyst position in Paris or London
- Competitive pay
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France Paris Ile-de-France FR
- Permanent, Full time
- AXIOM ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
POSITION OPENING - The investment team, which consists of research analysts and portfolio managers, is looking for an investment analyst position based in Paris or London who will mostly focus on equity strategies.
Axiom Alternative Investments is an asset management firm launched in 2009 with more than EUR 1.2bn of assets under management. The firm invests in European banks and other financial companies across a wide array of capital instruments: subordinated debt, hybrids, cocos, stocks. It has offices in London and Paris.
Web site: http://www.axiom-ai.com/
- You will assist in the management of a long only equity fund and of a long short equity fund
- You will contribute to the financial analysis of bank fundamentals and the identification of value
- You will contribute to all the stages of the investment process
- You will help develop the quantitative tools designed by Axiom AI to help with its investment process, with a strong emphasis on machine learning
- You will be expected to follow the market events affecting the financial sector to understand the behavior of financials and their valuations.
- Strong quantitative and programing skills (R, SQL, C#)
- Master’s degree or equivalent in economics, statistics or finance
- Interest in the banking sector, financial analysis and financial regulation
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
Why Should You Apply?
- A dynamic and fast-growing company with a focused and collegial culture.
- Competitive pay, reasonable hours and on-the-job training in a friendly environment.
- Opportunity to evolve as the future fund manager of successful equity funds.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your experience and motivation.