Investment Trade, Data & Research Analyst (Graduate Entry Position)
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France Paris Ile-de-France FR
- Permanent, Full time
- Clerville Investment Management LLP
- 05 Sep 18 2018-09-05
Clerville Investment Management LLP is a London and Paris based private wealth management boutique specialised in traditional and alternative asset management and focusing on a few families, small institutions and individuals.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who will be responsible for a number of tasks including fund data management, transaction management, client portfolio reporting and consolidation, as well as assisting with portfolio management, external fund manager research. The candidate will receive initial on the job training and will have the opportunity to develop a broad range of skills and a comprehensive understanding of the industry, as well as obtaining further professional qualifications.
This position will be based in Paris with opportunities to work in the London office.
Main duties & responsibilities
- To produce quantitative and qualitative fund research
- To help develop connectivity tools around our transactions and funds database
- To produce consolidated client portfolio performance and risk reports
- To manage the transactions with client’s custodians or administrators
- To be involved in portfolio construction and risk management
- To support new business development
- To support new client on-boarding
- Attend to external fund manager meetings
The ideal candidate would
- Be mathematically minded and confident with numbers
- To have a keen academic and practical interest in investment management and finance
- Be accurate and be able to pay attention to details
- Have a good working experience of Microsoft Excel and VBA
- Fluent in English, working knowledge of French
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Be well organised
- Be able to work as part of a team
Previous experience in finance or accounting would be an advantage but is not essential. Experience working on Bloomberg or Reuters Eikon is beneficiary.
Min 2.1 University Degree or Masters.
Start Date: September 2018 if possible
Location: Paris (main) and London