Investment Specialist - Capital Markets
Tikehau Capital is an asset management and investment group with €25.7 billion of assets under management and shareholder equity of €2.8 billion (at 30 June 2020). The Group invests in various asset classes (Private Debt, Real Assets, Private Equity and Capital Markets Strategies) including through its asset management subsidiaries that act on behalf of institutional and private investors. Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital employs more than 570 people (at 30 June 2020) in its offices based in Paris, London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, New York, Seoul, Singapore and Tokyo. Mission
Investment Specialist team is at the hub of the firm's operations and a key 'high impact' driver in its fundraising activities. Working very closely with the investment teams and key operational functions (such as Legal, Compliance, Middle Office and Client Services) you will play a key role in fundraising for new fund launches, with a particular focus on Capital Markets Strategies . These comprise a broad range of award-winning credit and equity-related UCITs funds, and you will use your specialist knowledge and analytical and presentation skills to help drive the marketing process. You will:
- Work very closely with the investment teams of Capital Markets Strategies (and occasionally in Private Debt and Private Equity) to develop a detailed understanding of their investment process, strategy and performance;
- Prepare marketing presentations, newsletters and investor memorandums;
- Support of ad hoc thematic 'white paper' pieces so that we can have a better market voice
- Respond to 'Requests for Proposal' and Due Diligence enquiries from prospective clients;
- Participate in the creation of key reporting templates and compelling case studies that articulate and differentiate Tikehau's investment approach and skill;
- Support operational and legal teams as required to secure new investor commitments;
- Undertake market and competition analyses to provide context and insight both for clients and the firm's own business development initiatives;
- You are likely to have 2-4 years' experience in a similar role (we are particularly keen to hear from investment analysts), within an asset management company or asset allocator.
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills, combined with strong attention to detail and accuracy are required, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills. You will be proficient in Excel/VBA and Powerpoint, and knowledge of data platforms such as eFront, Bloomberg and Preqin, would be beneficial. Native French and fluent English are required.