About our client
Our client is an internationally recognised, global private equity investor, who are looking for an Analyst to join their growing team based in Paris.
The firm deploys capital through primary fund, secondary, and co-investments. With a global presence and a fantastic track record, this is a highly regarded firm in the process of raising a new global fund. As a result, they are looking to hire an Analyst to work across all three of their investment strategies.
You will be part of a small, entrepreneurial, and rapidly growing team, and this represents a fantastic opportunity to build a long-term career on the buyside. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Contribute across the full investment process as you support the team in reviewing and executing LP investments
- Support the execution team by taking ownership of the financial modelling and commercial due diligence process and by contributing to the preparation of investment papers for committee
- Articulate your thoughts on investment opportunities with confidence and ability to back your views
- Assist in managing the existing European portfolio
- Advanced financial modelling skills developed while working in an M&A, private equity and / or transaction services environment at Analyst level
- Good general understanding of the private equity industry, and the desire to work in the private equity LP space
- You should have excellent written and spoken English, giving you the ability to write, present, and articulate flawlessly
- Fluent in English