Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €29.4 billion of assets under management (at 31 March 2021).
Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes ( private debt, real assets, private equity, and capital markets strategies ) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder-led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors. Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.8 billion of shareholders' equity as of 31 December 2020), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 607 employees (as of 31 March 2021) across its 12 offices in Europe, Asia, and North America.
Tikehau Capital's ESG-by-design approach is an integral part of its investment and asset management strategy. At Tikehau Capital we pride ourselves in our inclusive workplace and culture, where diversity and open mindedness are key to flourish in a dynamic environment.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit: www.tikehaucapital.com Mission
As part of the Internal Audit, the candidate will be involved on these illustrative engagements: 1. Participation to the mapping of the Group major risks and ESG materiality matrix
2. Internal Audit Missions
- Participation to interviews for annual updates;
- Review of internal control set-ups and possible action plans on major risks;
- Monitoring of recommendations and improvement processes.
3. Participation to Corporate projects
- Participation in the assessments defined in the Group pluriannual audit plan;
- Audit missions could cover the following (non-exhaustive):
- Assessment of the internal control toolset and the organisation of the either by process theme or by operational entity;
- The degree of rotation of missions will be determined based on the results of the audits and the level of residual risk assessed or the complexity of the control activities;
- Special assessments when required;
- Strategic missions related to the development of the Group's. When required, risk assessment and conduct of due diligences during the investment project vetting phase, alongside investment teams. When required by the investment teams, assistance of the portfolio companies in the implementation of their post-acquisition priority projects, notably with compliance;
- Accompany the reinforcement of the existing team organisation.
- Assistance for preparing documents to the boards or internal committees;
- Participation to the monitoring of Group insurance programs;
- Assistance in transversal projects related to the Group organisation, etc.
Audit missions will cover frequent missions in or interactions with our foreign offices. Profile
- 4 - 6 years of experience
- Successful previous experience within Internal Audit / General Inspection is required (and/or experience in Big 4)
- Quality needed: dynamism, rigour, organisation, strong technical knowledge in finance & organisation, excellent verbal, and written skills of communication
- Enjoy working in a demanding and growth environment
- 360° vision, curiosity and culture of challenge will be key to address our diversified activities in an international environment.
- Fluent level of English language will be required.