Insurance Training Conceptor Intern
Job Description Moody's Analytics' Training department is looking for an intern for a six month assignment. The main responsibilities of this internship will be:
- The updating of existing and creation of new training materials for ERS insurance products (slides,
exercise books & test cases, self-training tutorials)
- Participation to define and improvement of the insurance training offer
- Knowledge consolidation on RI-IFRS17
- Ideally working towards a Master's degree in engineering technical writing and/or knowledge management
- Fluency in English
- Must have a sense of synthesis and pedagogy
- Must develop a very good level of autonomy to track and find technical information on the product and increase knowledge on the product
- Knowledge of the insurance business is preferred
- Experience with technical writing or instructional design highly desireable
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.