IT Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) - Commerce - Paris
- EUR90000.00 - EUR110000 per annum
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group
- 01 Feb 19
This is a CISO job for a fast growing commerce business based in Paris, France.
Twenty Financial Services are working on an exclusive mandate for a growing commerce business based in Paris, for a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Leading the creation and maintenance of an enterprise IT security strategy
- Collaborate with the Internal Audit team to ensure controls are in place from an IT perspective to support all necessary regulatory compliance requirements (e.g. GDPR).
- Work alongside the IT Management Team to plan and implement security initiatives and spending based on appropriate risk management methodologies.
- Liaise with IT teams and business leadership, in order to ensure information security and compliance expectations are met.
- Develop and publish Information Security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines based on your expertise regarding best practices and compliance requirements
- 10+ years in Information Technology
- 5+ years in IT Security in a like-sized corporate systems environment
- 3+ years in IT Audit or Compliance (including certifications such as CISA, CISM and CISSP)
- Earned either a business degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a similarly aligned field.
- Candidate must have a solid understanding of IT computer operations and IT Service Management disciplines including ITIL Foundation and best practices.
- Experienced in identifying and addressing security/compliance issues whether they be technical, or process related.
- Strong skills with developing security processes and procedure documentation
- Ability to work in a team collaborative environment
- Proven analytical/problem solving skills
- Solid written and oral communications skills and experience interacting with all levels of management.
- Strong grasp of all relevant security standards, such as ISO 27002 and COBIT
- Language : English mandatory ; French and/or German nice to have
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Maximilian Pfyffer at Twenty Recruitment.