IT Business Analyst – Derivatives - Agile
- Competitive Rate - depending on experience
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Contract, Full time
- People in Computers (PiC)
- 16 Sep 17
Excellent contract opportunity for a Business Analyst with strong data modelling skills to join a market leader in the industry. This is an excellent environment to learn and build highly transferable unique skills that will add value to almost any Investment Bank.
Excellent contract opportunity for a strong Business Analyst with strong derivatives knowlege and data modelling skills. This is an excellent environment to learn and build highly transferable unique skills that will add value to almost any Investment Bank.
This is an initial 6 month contract with potential for many further extensions, they are looking for a mid to senior level Business Analyst to join their team as soon as possible..
You will be part of a small team of Business Anaylsts within Credit Derivatives and some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Working with Stakeholder groups to understand business requirements and develop functional specifications.
- Collaborate with development teams based in London and Paris to develop system specifications and to break these down into stories.
- Act as Product Owner for the development teams based in London and Paris, prioritising and defining system specifications and stories.
- Own requirements throughout software development cycle to ensure developers and testers understand specifications.
You will need:
- Knowledge of credit derivative product life-cycle and market data.
- Able to model data and system processes.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal in English are vital.
- Proficient in analysing and translating business requirements into functional specifications mapped to stories for developed using an agile project methodology. Scrum
- Knowledge of regulations affecting Derivative trading (e.g. Mifid2) would be preferable.
Interviews will start ASAP.