Tikehau Capital is an asset management and investment group with €25.7 billion of assets under management and shareholder equity of €2.8 billion (at 30 June 2020). The Group invests in various asset classes (Private Debt, Real Assets, Private Equity and Capital Markets Strategies) including through its asset management subsidiaries that act on behalf of institutional and private investors. Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital employs more than 570 people (at 30 June 2020) in its offices based in Paris, London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, New York, Seoul, Singapore and Tokyo
Within the management company Tikehau Investment Management, you will integrate the Fund Operations/Loan Operations department and will be involved in the business processes of closed-end private debt funds.
Your main tasks will be:
Participate in banking and accounting reconciliation processes;
- Assist in the preparation of the valuations of the funds;
- Prepare administrative and tax documents (Fund Admins, FATCA);
- Preparation of the interest notification;
- Intervention on operational tools (Efront);
- Preparation of recurring reporting;
- Participation in year-end audit process;
- Monitoring the performance of the funds.
- Master 1 or Master 2 in Finance,
- You are organized, rigorous and dynamic, you know how to show curiosity and enthusiasm
- Good command of Excel
- Fluent in French and English