Head of Lending - France
ABOUT THE TEAM
The credit department at Revolut designs, develops and launches credit products across multiple countries.
As we do this from scratch we have complete responsibility for each product: developing the backend, the front-end, the data science infrastructure, and then creating a local setup in each country with scalable risk management and portfolio management solutions.
The team is made up of a mix of risk management, product, design and software professionals, providing lots of opportunity to share knowledge and learnings across functions. ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Head of Lending in France. This position requires an entrepreneurial leader looking to launch and run multiple retail credit products and own all aspects of a financial institution's credit portfolio. WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Working with senior management to define and implement the strategy for Revolut lending activities
• Managing the overall risk of the Revolut's loan portfolio
• Leading first line of defence
• Manage regulatory relationships
• Establishing and executing the territory's underwriting, portfolio management and collections policy
• Maintaining and expanding Revolut lending activities over time
• Take responsibility for the French PnL WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Deep knowledge and experience in Retail Lending Products (7 years)
• Very strong entrepreneurial drive
• Experience/understanding in arranging credit portfolio funding deals desirable
• STEM degree
• Extensive experience building and managing credit decisioning/risk models
• Deep understanding of the relevant local lending regulations
• Excellent project management skill
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience interacting with Regulators
• Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
• Ability to recruit and lead a team
• Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically A little about us...
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. What we're looking for...
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We're looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you're not just another cog in the machine.
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .