Cognizant’s Banking & Financial Services (BFS) Vertical is seeking a leader to drive this activity forward in France. In this role, the BFS Leader will balance business development and sales responsibilities including identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities – for all BFS accounts in France, by working by all external (customers, prospects, advisors, partners, etc.) and internal stakeholders (Client service executives, Client partners, consulting partners, service lines representatives, group level BFS org.). The BFS leader will also be in charge of a dedicated account, as client partner.
The Head of BFS needs to have essential knowledge of the global banking industry, in all its dimension, and understands disruptive technology, regulatory and business change and responds quickly to serve client needs.
- Managing a sales team of 4 Client Partners dedicated to IT and Outsourcing), to drive business development, market strategy and sustainable growth
- Building and managing relationships across various levels in client’s organization, particularly in the C-level/executive management level
- Driving transformation strategies and objectives for the account. Develop Strategic Growth Objectives (SGOs) such as Digital Strategies, industry utilities and asset monetization strategies
- Drive pipeline generation, manage pipeline and sales execution by the team, offering verticalization,
- Leveraging strong domain knowledge in the Banking & Financial Services industry to understand customer’s business aspirations and challenges and design comprehensive transformation propositions.
- Managing and owning overall health of the engagements in the portfolio of the account and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing the BFS P&L (forecasting, budget, etc.)
- Proven track record in a similar role with large scale P&L responsibility
- Proven track record in winning outsourcing deals, transformational deals and consulting projects and scaling business in managed accounts; this includes a sound understanding of emerging trends and new business models affecting the Banking & Financial Services segment
- Experience in Sales & business development, contract negotiations
- Strong domain knowledge in the Financial Services industry in France
- Credible network and client engagement skills at the CXO/executive management level
- Must be familiar with the company’s services and solutions portfolio (Business Process Services, Digital, IT services (application & infrastructure), business consulting)
- A thought leader – well versed in managing and leading large scale and globally spread teams
- Sound operational capabilities especially around managing P&L and revenue targets along with the demonstrated ability to exceed such targets in a collaborative, matrixed global organisation.
Must have a "change agent" attitude; constantly pushing us and our clients to new opportunities, approaches, ideas, perspectives, etc
- Language: French, English
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Analytical and understands a broad range of technologies; keeps up to date with market and technology trends
- Strong leadership, influential and management skills
- Highly organised and customer orientated
This role will involve some amount of international travel, as and when required.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.