Fund operations analyst - Private Equity
Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €29.4 billion of assets under management (at 31 March 2021).
Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder-led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors. Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.8 billion of shareholders' equity at 31 December 2020), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 607 employees (at 31 March 2021) across its 12 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
Tikehau Capital's ESG-by-design approach is an integral part of its investment and asset management strategy. At Tikehau Capital we pride ourselves in our inclusive workplace and culture, where diversity and open mindedness are key to flourish in an dynamic environment.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit: www.tikehaucapital.com Mission
You will be part of our Fund Operations Private Equity team and will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Operational support:
- Support for investment operations,
- Cash management of funds,
- Monitoring of Fund Calls and Distributions to fund holders,
- Participation in responses to tenders,
- Support for the creation of new investment vehicles
• Control and Reporting:
- Monitoring of fund assets and liabilities in the systems,
- Calculate and control the valuation of funds (FCT, FCPR, FPCI and Luxembourg funds)
- Oversee the production of periodic fund documents,
- Consolidation of financial data for management, sales and compliance teams,
- Interaction with custodians,
- Participate in the improvement of control procedure
• Analysis and performance:
- Performance analyses, cash flow projections and investor reporting preparation,
- Review of Waterfall Settlement Funds
- Development and updating of fund models,
- Monitoring of cross-cutting projects
- You have a Master 2 degree in Corporate and/or Market Finance
- You have 3/4 years of experience in Private Equity Fund Middle Office/Operational Management, 3/4 years of experience in auditing asset management structures or a similar position in financial analysis
- You have a good knowledge of IT tools including Excel,
- You have fluent English
- You are methodical and thorough,
- You enjoy working as a team,
- You have a good relationship that allows you to communicate easily with the various stakeholders,
- You enjoy daily challenges in a very dynamic environment,
- Knowledge of eFront software would be a plus.