Is CFM what you’re looking for?
We’re a global asset manager, founded in 1991 and a pioneer in the field of quantitative trading. We are innovative, collaborative and believe in diversity with around 30 nationalities, across our offices around the world.
What can CFM offer you?
We create an environment for highly talented and passionate PhDs, IT engineers and other recognised experts to explore new ideas and challenge assumptions. We are a Great Place to Work and welcome those who are intellectually curious and keen to see CFM’s thinking, research and analysis come to life in a way that benefits our clients.
Are you interested in Asset Management?
At CFM, we inspire innovation through a collaborative approach to work. Our operations department consists of more than 20 people working to ensure the reliability of the front-to-back chain whilst providing support for all teams at CFM. If you’re innovative and want to play a key role in asset management, come and join our team!
The Operations team is in charge of many work aspects and plays a central role in CFM. It ensures the reliability of the front-to-back chain and provides an essential support and checking service for the other teams.
Our team is constantly striving to innovate and to optimise technology utilisation in order to improve checks, reduce operational risks and optimise the efficiency of the organisation. We maintain a very high added value relationship with the IT teams.
The Valuation hub, which plays a central role in the Operations team, seeks a new Associate/VP for its Paris office. The team is in charge of verifying fund performance, validating NAVs and handling relations with counterparts in Operations.
(1) You will undertake joint missions with the team
• Reconciling and analysing fund accounts, trading costs and finance costs
• Ensuring the integrity and precision of the performances of the funds and asset values
• Providing relevant analyses to the various CFM teams (Research, Risk, Investor Relations, Compliance)
• Helping to ensure reporting (exposure, AUM, performance, cost structures etc.) and to constantly improve our processes.
(2) You will be expert in one of the following fields:
• Relations with counterparts (notably prime brokers) and/or
• Fund audits and/or
• Cost analysis (commission, financing, etc.) and/or
• Data visualisation, presentations
• IT skills: SQL; Python.
We are looking for motivated, inquiring, self-reliant personalities with a strong team spirit and:
• A university or college education to the Master’s level
• At least 5 years’ experience of market finance, asset management or audits
• Specific expertise on counterparts (prime brokers), audits, cost analysis or data visualisation
• Fluent French and English essential.