XOLARIS Group is a 100 % independent and privately financed specialist for the conception of investment solutions in the world of real assets. XOLARIS is a full-service providing Management Company (“ManCo”) and a highly appreciated partner in finding individualized solutions for its client’s specific needs while making sure that its clients are able to concentrate on their core duties. As an independent ManCo, we therefore offer investment services within regulatory guidelines to its clients and assume responsibility of the statutory requirements in the interest of the investors.
We run our own AIFMs in the heart of Europe and operate our own administration unit, which is securing the ability to suit the individual objectives of each client.
We operate offices in Liechtenstein, Germany, France, Hongkong and soon in Singapore.
For our branch in Paris we are currently looking for a Fund Distribution Manager (Institutional or Retail) (full time)
We are looking for a motivated and entrepreneurial individual who has a proven track record in field marketing, client relationship management, business development or sales for an asset manager or investment bank, who is looking for the next career stage.
The ideal candidate will have experience of a couple of years in asset / investment / wealth management and speaks fluently French and English.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Independent and performance-oriented sales of AIFs issued by the XOLARIS Group for clients
- Organization of sales activities (mailings, events, web conferences, etc.)
- Prepare and distribute regular fund newsletters, reports and publications both internally and externally
- Coordinate and attend investor seminars and events
- Utilise internal systems to capture and collaborate client and fund data
- Be the main point of contact to clients and take responsibility for responding to ad hoc queries and requests
- Conduct market research and analysis to provide information on new prospects and distribution channels
- Be the first contact point of XOLARIS in the French distribution market
- You have a strong technical understanding of investment management products – private equity, renewable energy and real estate
- You have the license “CIF” (Conseiller en investissement financier) or you fulfill all requirements to receive it immediately
- Demonstrated and significant experience with institutional (insurance companies, pension funds, asset managers, family offices, etc.) or retail investors
- You have proven experiences in deal structuring and execution
- You have an extrovert personality with the ability to communicate in a convincing, room filing manner
- You see yourself as a part of the investment world and you are able to comprehend understand fund structures and underlying financial models
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set
- You are fluent in English (Mandarin and / or German are an advantage)
WE ARE OFFERING a position in a dynamic working environment, an enjoyable team atmosphere and a performance-linked remuneration. Personnel development and support are core elements of our strategic personnel policy. We are looking for you!
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Then we should meet. Please email us your personal application and let us know why you are the right candidate for our further growth in France.
Please attach also all supporting documents and certificates, and let us know your desired compensation and starting date and send it to Mr. Stefan Klaile via the apply button.