Financial control / Mid-office Internship (Stage ou alternance)
- 24 000 base annuelle
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France Paris Ile-de-France FR
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- 28 Aug 18 2018-08-28
Employer : Abénex Capital / Private Equity Abénex is a fully independent French private equity firm which makes long term investments in high growth and operational improvement transactions. It specialises in capital development and buy-outs. Since inception, Abénex has performed 60 investments and more than 130 external growth transactions. Abénex invests in companies valued up to €500m.
Position: Financial control / Mid-office Internship (Stage ou alternance)
Paris based/ Starting date: Sept - Nov 2018/ Period: Minimum 6 months.
This position reports primarily to the CFO and implies:
- Excel financial modelling aiming at upgrading portfolio investments and funds financial & non financial information
- Support the collection, input and reporting of accounting and financial data
- Support the collection and reporting of non-financial information (Environment Social Governance, “ESG”, notably) of portfolio investments
- Work with the CFO to ensure the financial and ESG data produced are well integrated in the fundraising process
- Work on a number of add-on operational projects (logistics, IT, back office, middle office, legal…)
Business or Engineering School student with previous experience ideally in either financial services or big four firm (Transaction Services, audit ).
The candidate must be fluent in French and English and have solid analytical and excel skills.