Financial Control Officer
Established in 1964 as the country's first Qatari-owned commercial bank, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies extends to more than 31 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services. The total number of employees is more than 28,000 serving up to 20 million customers operating through 1,000 locations, with an ATM network of 4,300 machines.
QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor's (A), Moody's (Aa3) and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.
Based on the Group's consistent strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.
QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events. Role Summary:
You will be responsible for working closely with the Head of Finance in all aspects of Financial Control and Administration for QNB's Paris Office. Role Description:
Tax expert: Qualifications:
- calculate and prepare tax form (TVA, IS, CVAE, C3S, Prix des transfers, IFU, CFE
- Estimate all charges or tax provisions
- Relationship management with external companies
- Prepare tax control
- Prepare tax reporting (IFRS)
- Input and follow up on tax accounts, justify and analyse tax accounts
- IFRS 9, IFRS 16
- Review and analyse any new regulation pertaining to accounting and tax
- Automation of processes
- Accounting control level 2
- Is graduate from a DSCG or MSTCF Master Degree in Tax or related
- Proficient with excel
- Able to speak and write in English and be fluent in French. Paris business line is in Doha and there is constant communication in English.
- >5 years' related experience included 2 years in the banking sector
- > 2 years in preparation of tax forms and calculation
- Teamwork and solution oriented
- Precise, rigorous, organized
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV