Executive Assistant /Assistante Exécutive - Paris
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- Wells Fargo
- 15 Apr 19
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best.
Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
To provide highest calibre administrative and administrative support to the Markets team in Paris.
- Complex global travel arrangements and coordination of itineraries
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings, domestic and internationally, internally and externally
- Assist in the preparation and running of meetings and committees, such as agendas and minutes etc.
- Booking conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Assisting with presentations including typing, copying, binding, scanning etc. in addition to filing, faxing, scanning documents
- Telephone and desk coverage
- Managing and processing expenses and invoices
- Ordering office supplies
- Helping the team with ad-hoc problems i.e. Blackberry and telephone issues, I.T problems etc
- Providing coverage and additional support while other members of the team are out of the office
- Transport expenses – current process of local admin providing details to payroll
- Time tracking - Keeping register of absence/days worked for submission to payroll & working with payroll re payment of taxes – NOTE: we do not use Time Tracker in France
- Training: coordination of all local training needs in accordance to French legislations
- Arranging medicals for new hires and obligatory medicals for existing TM’s/ ‘Medicine at work’.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Previous EA and administration experience, in a banking, financial services or consulting environment
- Bi-lingual English & French speaking
- Strong diary-management and administrative skills
- Well organized with a proven ability to prioritize effectively
- Must be able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent telephone manner.
- Must be extremely flexible with a positive, hands-on and proactive approach to work
- Knowledge of Concur or similar expense management systems advantageous.