Excellent opportunity – contract Market Risk Analyst - VBA - OTC
- Market Rates
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Contract, Full time
- 25 Mar 19
Excellent long term contract opportunity to work for a global organisation, number one in their field and working in an exceptional standard. You will pick up some unique and highly transferable skills. This is a Market Risk Analyst role based in Paris for 6 month contract with option to extend – VBA (or similar SAS) and OTC knowledge (CDS, Options)
Excellent long term contract opportunity to work for a global organisation, number one in their field and working in an exceptional standard. You will pick up some unique and highly transferable skills. This is a Market Risk Analyst role based in Paris for 6 months contract with option of extension – VBA (or similar SAS) and OTC knowledge
- You will be in charge of the management of the Risk Run processes which includes the day-to-day risk production, monitoring and reporting.
- In charge of the risk run process which includes production, maintenance and improvement of the risk monitoring reports: position monitoring, exposure management, margin monitoring
- Contribution and participation in projects: working groups, product specification, testing, ad-hoc analysis – as well as queries from other departments where an input is required from Risk Monitoring.
- Involvement in new product analysis, specifications and testing
- Responding to queries from Clients and Internal stakeholders, as well as regular interaction with these stakeholders and other departments
- Supporting member meetings and training
Required skills and experience
- Strong quantitative and numerical qualification applied to finance.
- Good knowledge of OTC derivatives trade life cycle and risk management: Single Name and Index CDS. This will include a detailed understanding of the valuation and product specification for instruments traded in the CDS market and their process flows. Gerneral Options and OTC knowledge will suffice
- Experience working in leading financial and securities services firms – Investment banking / Asset Management
- Experience in Risk Database management: VBA or SQL / SAS
- Strong verbal and written communication skillsin English, ideally within a global organisation
- Must possess strong experience of all market risk concepts, including VaR, sensitivities, and stress testing. Prior experience in capital market activities would be beneficial and also project management skills
Please send your CV asap and I can run through the client in detail, I have supplied a large number of people here and so can provide important information