Our client, a leading technology driven trading firm, hope to add an equities or futures high-frequency trader to their team in Paris.
- Liaise and work closely with all cross functional teams as required.
- Provide recommendations on execution methods based on thorough understanding of the market structure.
- Oversee automated executions and work towards methods of improvement to reduce costs.
- Use analysis of data sets to improve automation of processes.
- Liaise with developers to improve and resolve system misconfigurations inadequacies.
- Improve and monetize existing trade through combining trade data, making adjustments and creating new features.
Qualifications and Experience
- Hold a degree in a quantitative or technical field.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience using Python, Linux and strong statistical analysis.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of markets.
- Experience building upon existing strategies.
To obtain a full description and discuss the role further, please email or call our consultant Laura on firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 87 250 411