You will be responsible for managing the firm’s digital presence to support their client servicing, brand building and growth objectives. The client is looking for you to create an integrated digital strategy that amplifies brand awareness and establishes a distinct brand message. You will liaise with a variety of stakeholders in this role, work closely with regional groups as well as maintaining relationships with external agencies involved in the daily management of the client’s digital media platforms.
Our client, a leading equity asset manager with a long-standing responsible investment philosophy (c. $30 - 50bn AUM) is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work closely with the Head of Marketing, wider marketing teams and the business to develop and deliver an outstanding digital experience for existing and potential clients and their advisors / influencers.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Client Marketing team to develop a digital strategy aligned to the overall business, regional and other stakeholders’ priorities.
- Take ownership of the development and rollout of social media content including ongoing implementation and monitoring.
- Ensure regulatory compliance across websites and digital platforms working with legal and compliance teams where necessary.
- Working closely with the marketing teams to generate new ideas.
- Work with regional teams and the editorial committee to identify, adapt and schedule content for digital platforms.
- Lead the drive towards marketing automation.
- This person will have perfect written skills in English, with an excellent working knowledge of French.
- We are looking for someone with around five years of experience in asset management, experience in equities is desirable
- We are looking for a hands-on, strategic thinker.
- A proactive self-starter who is up to date with the latest industry trends and has a strong knowledge on best practice at competitor firms.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and organise work under tight time constraints.
- Great organisational skills with experience of managing team projects.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand internal systems and applications.