- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Apr 19
eFront is the leading provider of software solutions to manage alternative investments (Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt and Funds of Hedge Funds). We have grown extensively year-on-year since our inception and the forefront of our strategy is to continue this trajectory. To support our future growth, we are looking for professionals with great skills, drive and enthusiasm, who are keen to make a difference and be successful. We are a global organisation with offices across Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. We encourage and support our employees to learn, develop and progress throughout their careers.
What your daily job will look like:
• You are responsible for enhancing and maintaining the DevOps Pipeline to support the team activity from feature deliveries to production shipping.
• Your team is full of talented open-minded people with a great innovation spirit.
• You like sharing your knowledge across the other team members.
• Your team is also accountable for every aspect of its SaaS product, including production monitoring and incident resolution on the cloud platform.
Fully integrated to our Engineering Team in Paris, you will be exposed to both the technical and functional layers of our most innovative product, while acquiring a unique skillset on the fast-growing Private Equity industry, and Alternative Investments in general. As a member of an international team, you will also learn how to work in a global Agile company. High achievers will be rewarded with fast track career development.
We are reinforcing our software engineers in charge of the development of eFront Insight, the fastest-growing product of eFront, dedicated to Alternative Investment companies.
Technologies and Concepts involved:
• Scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python…
• Database administration/management: MSSQL/NoSQL
• TFS / Azure DevOps
• AWS / Azure
• Agile (Scrum)
• Basic knowledge of the team’s tech stack: .NET Core C#, NoSQL, React
If you are familiar with these technologies, then you probably have:
• BS or Master or Engineer degree specialized in Computer Science or Engineering
• Fluent English
• Experience in Development and DevOps
• Knowledge and Experience in System Administration
• Good understanding of Source Control, Bug Tracking, Scrum Management, and Continuous Integration tools
• Creative mindset; strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and time management skills; proactive approach with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife