Derivative Instruments Valuation Sales and client relations assistant (Internship)
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
DeriveXperts is a leading FinTech company, with offices in the heart of the City of London and in Paris. We provide our clients with the highest level in class Derivatives Instruments Valuation services. Working with the top tier US, English, Swiss and French investment banks, as well as the largest Investors, our teams have developed innovative solutions to meet the needs of our demanding clients. In order to support the success and growth of the company, we are looking to recruit ambitious and talented individuals to join our quant, sales and IT teams.
Within the Sales and Client Relations team, we are looking for a motivated and hands on individual to be in charge of the daily communication with the clients and handle requests for our DxVal service – Mark to model valuations on Derivative instruments.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
-Be the link between the pricing team and the clients
-Prepare analysis reports on market parameters evolution
-Quality checks on structured products valuations
-Design and prepare valuation reports that fit clients need
-Write up descriptive leaflets for new products to be valued
This position will offer you the possibility to develop your market knowledge and gain a better understanding of financial instruments valuation in a vibrant environment, where you will be in touch with clients on a daily basis.
Desired skills and experience
• A Graduate preparing for or holding a Master’s Degree in market finance with a good knowledge of financial instruments and a clear understanding of their pricing theory
• Must be able to work in a small team and be prepared to help in a wide variety of tasks out of the formal Job Description: autonomy, enthusiasm and willingness to learn are essential.
• Be able to interact with French and English speaking clients
Contact : email@example.com