Deputy Head of Compliance
Deputy Head of Compliance - Paris
Your new company
An International Investment Bank is currently looking to recruit a Deputy Head of Compliance for their Paris business. You will report into the Chief Compliance Officer (London) in overseeing compliance procedures and advise on risk management for the Paris branch.
Your new role
Your Primary Responsibilities will include;
- Monitor & test initial and ongoing Know Your Customer due diligence have been conducted in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are being followed,
- Provide advice and support to the business,
- Conduct the internal investigation of compliance issues,
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks,
- Review and update or modify procedures or operating guidelines to comply with changes of regulations and enforcement of compliance standards,
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies (ACPR, TRACFIN, CNIL …),
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes,
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with senior management or employees,
- Provide employee training and information on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures for Paris staff and, as needed, to subsidiaries in Francophone Africa,
- Comply with regulatory requirements of Banque de France and ACPR,
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be FLUENT in French.
- You must be open to living/re-locating to Paris
- You will have over 7 years Compliance experience.
- You will have a combination of Regulatory and Financial Crime experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.