- Permanent, Full time
- Capital Fund Management
- 21 Apr 19
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- rémunération très attractive avec bonus
- Full time
Data Software Engineer based in New York
Are you a passionate Data Software Engineer who would like to take on a new challenge? Do sourcing, analysing and processing data speak to you? Are you ready to work in our New York offices while reporting to the data team in Paris ? Come and join CFM !
CFM is looking for a passionate and dynamic data software engineer to join the team in New York.
You will work closely with our research and data sourcing teams to identify new data sources and potential areas of innovation & optimization,
The role also requires that you :
- Analyse raw data and build qualified datamart,
- Work on data processing pipelines from conception to production deployment,
- Develop and maintain robust and scalable solutions for data integration, monitoring of existing processes (maintenance, support, quality).
As well as being passionate about data,
- You have more than 5 years’ experience
- You understand market finance
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering discipline
- You have expertise in Data
- You are well-versed in Python and know Pandas and NumPy libraries
- You have a good command of SQL/NoSQL,
- You are a driving force and have great communication skills
Founded in 1991, Capital Fund Management (CFM) is a successful alternative asset manager and a pioneer in the field of quantitative trading applied to capital markets across the globe. Our methodology relies on statistically robust analysis of terabytes of financial data to inform and enable our asset allocation, trading decisions and automated order execution.
CFM offers a challenging and rewarding career for highly-talented and passionate PhD’s, IT engineers and experts from around the world. Our people can draw on 28 years of research and analysis into financial market data as well as investment into our cutting edge technology platforms. These fundamentals allow us to create and execute state-of-the-art trading strategies for our clients and offer exciting career opportunities for our employees.
Our people’s diversity and dedication contribute to CFM’s unique culture of research, innovation and achievement. We are a Great Place to Work company and we offer a collaborative and informal work environment, attractive offices and facilities and highly competitive compensation packages including a profit-based bonus system.
The company is regulated by AMF, the SEC and the CFTC, with assets under management of $10 billion.
Please submit your application (resume + cover letter) to : firstname.lastname@example.org