Selby Jennings is currently partnered with one of the fastest-growing Crypto platforms in Paris. Our client provides innovative and market-leading liquidity solutions to Institutional investors allowing them to optimise their investments and make their transition into the Digital Asset Ecosystem seamless. The team are currently looking for a Sales associate to join their rapidly growing team to contribute to their next phase of growth by furthering their Institutional client base.
- Generate and maintain a strategic list of target clientele that is seen as ideal counterparties.
- Initiating your own and developing existing institutional relationships.
- Provide ongoing market feedback internally to further develop the offering.
- Qualify opportunities by understanding client's needs and helping them navigate our services to provide the most value add.
- 2 - 6 Years of Experience within Cryptocurrencies, Financial Markets, Consulting or Fintech Sales.
- Strong Interest in Cryptocurrencies is Essential.
- Cryptocurrency experience is not required but is advantageous.
- A proactive approach to work.
- Fluency in English and French.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity then please apply directly or email