AXA IM We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €730 bn in assets as of the end of 2018. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
The main objectives of a product specialist are to 1) help raise assets under management, 2) ensure maintenance of the existing client base and production of marketing material 3) contribute to product innovation
- Represent Framlington Equities investment teams in all types of client-facing occasions (notably 1 to 1 meetings, conference calls, client / consultant events and forums, roadshows, beauty parades and due diligences). Thus,
- In liaison with all parts of the company, gather, organize information on the firm, the strategies, processes, products and investments, for the purpose of presenting to clients
- Work with the Client Group to identify client needs and present accordingly what might be an answer to the client needs or guidelines
- Organise the message so that it is complete and accurate, balances return opportunities with risk factors, and ensures utmost ethical standards
- Build trustful relationships with all involved parties, in the Client Group and with the clients
- Become the expert on his/her product responsibilities. Being in charge of one or several investment expertises, the PS will need to
- Develop his/her knowledge level so as to become the central point of reference for your areas of expertise
- Attend Portfolio Managers regular strategy meetings in order to fully understand portfolio positioning and market views (including Forecasting Group, morning meeting, weekly stregy meetings)
- Structure the key messages on expertises / strategies and products
- Regularly review and adapt key messages notably for product presentation material, in cooperation with all parties
- Contribute to the development of key messages for the overall Framlington Equities organization
- Assist in the development of new business (outside of external representation)
- Work with the RFP team to structure adequate and high quality answers to prospect requests
- Organize and structure the Framlington Equities part of due diligences and other client events
- Propose and contribute to communication plans and events (with the marketing teams, Client Group etc) to promote bespoke solutions and specific expertises both internally and externally
- Participate in the development and promotion of adequate products and solutions, most likely to respond to future investor demand
- Ensure quality of service thus organize timely and accurate responses to all types of client or prospect queries. Participate in regular internal updates
- Assist the Head of the team, Retail/Wholesale coordinator as well as other colleagues in organizing and managing different requests.
- Participate proactively in team / transversal projects
- Propose new ideas or solutions to improve development, quality of service or productivity…
· Experience dealing with global distributors is a plus
Knowledge and Skills
· Strong Equity knowledge.
· Direct market experience (Senior PM, Analyst, Sales, Trader etc.)
· Perfect command of English required. German is a plus.
· Strong interpersonal skills, enthusiastic, willingness to work as part of a team
· Able to prioritize, and to maintain a positive attitude in stressful and challenging situations
· Ability to adapt to various cultures and levels of sophistication