Content & Technology Solutions – DataFeed Specialist : SQL, Matlab, R, Python
- Competitive market salary and benefits
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France Paris Ile-de-France FR
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
Due to our continuing growth, we are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our Content & Technology Solutions group as DataFeed Specialist. The Content & Technology Solutions group is responsible for the growth and support of FactSet’s DataFeed products. Our aim is to streamline our client’s internal processes with FactSet data delivery via FTP or web services.
You will gain exposure to the entire CTS product suite which includes Standard DataFeeds (FactSet proprietary content, prices, benchmarks and exchange data), OnDemand DataFeeds (web services, stat packages integration) and learn to design custom solutions tailored to each client using a combination of CTS products.
As DataFeed Specialist you will mainly be responsible for the project management of new DataFeed implementations which includes gathering client requirements, preparing sample files, process design, implementation and testing. You will be working closely with CTS Sales, PD and local consulting teams throughout the implementation process.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day support of existing clients
- Client relationship management
- External and internal training
- Involvement in product development
- International travel
We welcome ambitious team players with proven ability to take initiative and find creative solutions. Applicants must have genuine interest in finance and technology, as well as the desire to continually learn and develop in an ever-changing environment.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Data literate with a high level of technical aptitude
- Knowledge of SQL or Matlab, R, Python an advantage
- Previous experience working with data manipulation, numerical programming languages or statistical software packages an advantage
- Strong project management skills/organisational skills with ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Extremely detail-oriented with the ability to see the big picture
- Desire to grow beyond the necessary skill set by pursuing new skills and knowledge
- Good understanding of FactSet Proprietary Content and Equity/Fixed Income benchmarks
FactSet is a leading provider of financial data and analytic applications for investment management and investment banking professionals around the globe. Our services are used by the top 10 global investment banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers. We offer instant access to financial data and analytics to thousands of analysts, portfolio managers, and investment bankers at the world’s financial institutions. The business is built on the creative use of technology and an unwavering dedication to client service. We remain on the cutting edge by continually developing and refining our software.
FactSet is one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work For" and has been listed as one of Forbes’ “200 Best Small Companies” for 13 consecutive years.
To get a further insight into our culture follow us on twitter @FactSetCareers or go to www.facebook.com/FactSet
For this role we will offer a competitive salary with a range of excellent benefits, which includes up to 30 days holiday, travel allowance, lunch allowance, medical benefits, gym membership discount, an attractive pension plan and the opportunity to study professional qualifications.