Consultant Lead MDM EBX H/F
Consultant Lead MDM EBX H/F
Locations: Paris or Lyon
Every functional area, in every industry, is on an AI Journey. The power of machine learning to dramatically improve company key performance indicators is being proven every day. But, although we feel every large organization is on an AI journey, the path to value is unclear.
There are three key barriers to deploying AI and machine learning at scale:
- Building data pipelines that feed both the development and deployment of machine learning models
- Improving consistency, reducing effort and expanding the ability of data scientists to address the growing range of business problems from prediction to prescription
- Building out the necessary infrastructure to support 100s of machine learning models in production, including the necessary governance and compliance patterns
At Cognizant we are proud to be helping our clients on their journey to AI at scale. We've built practices that bring together the best talent to address these key barriers, and have built unique capability to complement our people:
- Our Adaptive Data Foundation brings together our accelerators, partnerships and consulting approach to help clients solve the increasing demands for data
- Our Evolutionary AI technology and patents is reducing the effort required to develop deep learning and other sophisticated models. It's particularly adept at addressing prescription problems, from marketing to next best action to supply chain
- Our architecture frameworks help clients navigate technology choices throughout the AI process. As well as building capability in close collaboration with the leading cloud providers, we are working with startups that address the critical engineering challenges that machine learning brings
For more details, visit us at https://www.cognizant.com/us/en/ai
Client demand has meant that we are growing these practices at an unprecedented rate. We are looking for people that can bring existing strengths in data engineering and data science but we want to hire people that share our vision and want to grow their own skills across the problem space. Job description
Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organizations? Do you enjoy providing solutions to complex business problems for opportunities requiring in depth knowledge of organizational objectives? Would you like to be part of the leadership team and a major contributor on large deals which will have a real impact on the company's success?
Come and join our Data Engineering team in Paris as a Informatica Data Engineer and be part of our exciting growth.
We offer you an environment where everyone's opinion matters, ideas are openly shared, where change is the norm and where you will work with some of the fastest moving, well recognised brands in the world. What will you do?
You will be playing a critical role in achieving Cognizant's business objectives. You will be part of the team working closely with our business leaders and developing relationships with senior stakeholders. You will be responsible for the client engagement success from solutioning through delivery. You will also be focused on growing our business by providing innovative solutions and adding a real value to our clients. In particular, we are seeking Data Architects and senior developers experienced in Cloud Transformation engagements. Your key responsibilities will be:
What experience are we looking for?
- Design solutions for customer's business requirements using Tibco EBX and drive business-aligned strategic change within their organizations
- Design solutions for Data Quality management using EBX and SQL
- Existing architecture review,
- Build and deliver the Informatica integration best practices of coding, designing, administration as applicable.
- Tibco EBX mandatory
- ETL knowledge
- Experience on technology team lead role
- Experience of complex SQL-based developments within a Data Warehouse (e.g. MS SQL Server, Oracle 11 g, ideally Snowflake DWH) is a must
- Appreciated optional skills : Python,
- Optional but appreciated : Cloud Experience (AWS or Azure), DevOps
- Strong knowledge of information systems from a holistic perspective (key technologies and limitations, systems modelling and enterprise frameworks)
- Ability to interact with clients and stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill - both oral and written
- A track record of developing creative solutions
- Highly developed critical thinking, interpretative and analytical skills
- Positive, determined, resilient, confident and resourceful in the face of challenges
Why should you apply?
For top talent we offer a highly competitive salary and a number of other benefits:
- Bonus programme
- Medical and dental care
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Friendly work culture
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
: Full Time Employee Shift :