We are looking for candidate having between 2 year to 7 years experience. The candidate will be working within the Client Service team where he/she will be asked to support the Italian Sales team, liaising with different stakeholders within the organization, mainly Paris and Luxembourg, and be one of the main point of contact for our client base to support theirs needs.
e/she will be responsible for providing assistance to our Italian clients (Banks, FAs Networks, Asset Managers,) and to work to multiple levels through the organization. He will be required to assist with the coordination of exceptional project.
This role will be a permanent contract
The position will require to operate at 360° on several different stream:
• Supervise Client Service Activities for Retail and Wholesale client segment (Reporting, Client Information etc…)
• Coordinate RFP & DD for R&W
• Oversight and manage the relationship with LPAs, TA and Man.Co for our different fund ranges
• Support and help to co-ordinate legal update and negation for TOB and Distribution Agreement, NDA etc..
• Maintain and develop key client relationships in assistance to Sales activities, in order to ensure first class client support
• Info provider liaison
• Keep up-to-date with product palette in order to provide support to Sales Manager in selling a broad range of investment products
• Support Sales Manager on preparation of presentations, marketing material and appointments for Sales Managers with clients liaising with PSU and Portfolio Manager
• Assist with the development and implementation of reporting procedures to track sales
processes. Oversee maintenance of client records, legal documentation etc.
• Participate and take the lead on special project within the client service area when required
• Be the first line of control on AML / KYC activities and assure compliance to corporate policy
• Active participation on Assogestioni when required
Experience & skills:
BA/BS degree in related field (Economics or Finance)
We are searching for a pro-active and client-oriented person with excellent communication skills, self motivated with strong integrity and ethics.
This position is a multi-faceted role, which requires strong working organizational and planning skills, able to work for objectives and result oriented with good time management skills
Strong English language is mandatory, and French is a plus. Computer knowledge (Windows, Outlook, Excel), problem solving and a strong team player approach able to operate credibly and network effectively across the company
Previous experience on the Asset Management industry is preferable. The candidate should have between 2 years to 7 years of working experience preferably in the Asset Management industry or Financial Service environment. Proven self starter with the ability to work independently whilst being a solid team player