Our client, a leading equity asset manager with a long-standing responsible investment philosophy (c. $30 - 50bn AUM), is looking for a Client Marketing Manager to sit in a hybrid role between marketing and communications. The role holder will work with the marketing teams, analysts and portfolio managers to deliver content for existing and potential clients.
You will be responsible for the creation of corporate marketing material to be used globally in order to support the growth and brand building of the firm. There is emphasis on working with the wider marketing teams to support the production of digital marketing materials, investment communications and event correspondence. You will be required to maintain existing materials and ensure that subsequent communications comply with existing marketing regulations. The role requires a variety of responsibilities and the holder will need to ensure they have excellent organisational skills.
- Creating and developing materials to be used in global marketing campaigns
- Providing content for corporate brochures
- Developing bespoke marketing presentations for institutional clients and wholesale meetings
- Preparing event invitations and marketing collateral for international events
- Organising support documentation for webinars and webcasts
- Ensuring the website is updated with regular content uploads
- Production of marketing communications which are compliant to the marketing communications approval procedure
- University degree, postgraduate degrees are desirable
- At least 3 years of fund or asset management experience
- Advanced Microsoft office (PowerPoint and Excel essential)
- Experience using financial databases
- Perfect written and verbal skills in English are essential
- Working knowledge of French and/or Italian are desirable