--COVID-19 Hiring Update-- As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding. Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for 'Most Innovative Use of AI' from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You'll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it! Who you are:
You're a business development professional with a proven track record in managing and accelerating partner relationships that align with sales go-to-market strategies. You have experience creating synergies with customers and technology partners. You've been highly successful at accelerating sales growth by effectively leveraging partners to achieve your quota.
As a Channel Development Manager, you'll be part of our new Partnerships & Business Development organisation. You'll be responsible for the management and enablement of channel partners in Dataminr's partner ecosystem with a focus on the France region. You'll work cross-functionally to coordinate marketing and sales activities to prioritise, execute, and generate revenue from partners. Responsibilities:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Develop and manage a sales strategy and jointly-developed business plan for assigned partner and distribution account(s) in the France region
- Build and manage account and partner plans, including management tasks within the Channel Management System (CMS)
- Create awareness, demand, and preference for Dataminr's products and services
- Identify, recruit, and develop new partners
- Collaborate with stakeholders to drive bookings
- Forecast partner pipeline conversion in coordination with Sales teams
- Enable partner sales and technical teams in line with go-to-market plan and partner program requirements, as well as clearly defined outcomes and metrics
- Track partner performance-to-plan and identify action plans to address enablement, engagement, pipeline and bookings gaps
- Develop selling and services opportunities with and within partner organisations, and penetrate new divisions and organisations within assigned partner accounts
- Partner closely with Marketing to ensure the execution of programs and activities that drive leads, pipeline, and deal progression
Why you should work here:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 8 years of demonstrable channel management experience, preferably within Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or high-growth technology companies
- Proven experience in the growth of top Distribution Managed Partners through distributors
- Strong sales skills and technical and business acumen
- Strong track record in executing within a metrics-driven environment
- Strong solution selling skills with the ability to demonstrate strong product knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a global environment with strong organisational and project management skills
- Open to travel as required (approx. 50% and according to company COVID-19 travel policy)
- We recognise and reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including equity
- company paid stipends support to assist in health insurance and life insurance
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous leave, including two additional volunteer days
- remote working friendly perks such as monthly stipend for remote working costs and fitness app reimbursements
...and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminr's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at email@example.com or our Legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
#LI-DNP For individuals applying for US-based roles: Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally protected reasons, should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer. For individuals applying for Australian -based roles:
Dataminr requires (as a condition of employment) that the successful candidate for this position be fully vaccinated with a recognized and approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to commencing employment. The successful candidate will be required to present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.
Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a legally protected reason should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.