Business Consultant – Investment Compliance
Use the opportunity to combine your knowledge in investment compliance with consultancy based on a standard software in an international role and join our team in Paris or Bad Homburg! SimCorp provides IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms and employs around 1.400 people. SimCorp is listed at NASDAQ Copenhagen and acts globally with its subsidiaries in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific. Our core product SimCorp Dimension®, is a market leading system and used by more than 180 clients to manage their assets.
SimCorp’s Regulatory Center of Excellence is continuously monitoring the regulatory environment and transforms regulatory requirements into cost-effective SimCorp solutions for our clients.
We are looking to grow this team with a (Senior) Business Consultant focusing on investment compliance.
• Definition and development of standard solutions in the area investment compliance, e.g. for the French and German speaking markets
• Implementation and maintenance of our solution for international clients
• Advise our clients in the operation and further development of our solution
• Support Sales and Account Manager in selling our solution
• Academic degree in Business, (Business) Mathematics/IT, Physics or Law
• At least 2-3 years of professional experience at a financial institution, a consultancy firm or a software provider
• Profound knowledge in investment compliance and/or other Front Office topics
• You enjoy diving deep in business topics and to implement them in our standard software via configuration
• You are a consultant personality with strong communication skills and a high degree of team spirit and quality awareness
• Very good English and French language skills
• Willingness to travel
You start with an introduction program including 3 weeks at the SimCorp Dimension Academy (product and finance training), partly in Copenhagen. After the introduction, there will be training-on-the-job, coaching and individual training.
Your range of tasks and the perspectives for development are manifold and are complemented by a comprehensive course program locally and abroad.
We offer you interesting and challenging tasks in an international company. Our atmosphere is characterized by open communication and team orientation.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Justine Bienvenu, HR Consultant (firstname.lastname@example.org)