Associate / junior associate corporate finance - Paris
- Competitive - base and variable
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France Paris Ile-de-France FR
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
Opportunity to join a highly dynamic corporate finance boutique with a leading position in disruptive technologies with a positive environmental or social impact.
Clermount is a corporate finance boutique dedicated to Impact Investing. Launched in January 2016, Clermount has had an exceptional start and is experiencing very strong growth.
Clermount is led by four experienced partners with nearly 20 years of experience each in corporate finance and investment gained in major investment banks and funds.
Closed transactions include: Mobisol ('16), Solarkiosk ('17), Sunna Design ('17), Steamaco ('17), Greenlight Planet ('17) and Bastide Médical ('17).
We have offices in Paris and London and a staff of 7.
We advise private companies and funds with a positive environmental or social impact on their M&A and fundraising transactions. Our clients range various sectors: renewable energy, fintech, cleantech, agritech, health services,.. Most rely on disruptive technologies / approaches and many are exposed to emerging markets.
We are looking for an Associate / Junior Associate to strengthen our team in Paris.
* Job description:
- Preparation of marketing transaction documentation (teasers, info memos, etc..)
- Financial modeling and valuation work
- Market and company analysis
- Extensive international client and process management
- Contribution to business development
* Candidate profile:
Graduate of a leading business school or university, with:
- 3 - 5 years of corporate finance / M&A experience gained in a leading bank or PE firm
- Perfect mastery of financial concepts and corporate finance
- Excellent modeling capabilities
- Excellent writing skills in French and English
- Autonomous, driven, dedicated, passionate about disruptive tech and Impact Investing
- Perfect command of English
- Interested in joining a highly dynamic structure, with the ability to gain direct exposure to the partners and progress rapidly
*Remuneration: competitive (base and variable)
Please send your motivated applications in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org